Tuesday 9 October 2012

BACK AFTER A LONG HIATUS :D

SORRY FOR TAKING AGES TO POST!
Anyway, I'm pretty sure you would've heard of Taylor's new album, RED (out 22october). The 4 singles already released are WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER, BEGIN AGAIN, RED, and I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE. All beautiful songs :) Darkbluetennessee.com is still down. If you do not know what that site does for swifties who love unreleased songs, you haven't been living. :D No new unreleased songs leaked whatsoever. Not that I'm sad or happy :3
I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED ON MORE TAYLOR SWIFT UNRELEASED SONGS NEWS!

COMMENT, REPLY, SUGGESTIONS, HELP, QUESTIONS ETC!

1 comment:

  1. Haha...Finally! A post! Anyway, I do hope you try keeping this updated! I've been trying to access DBT, but no luck. Anyway, thanks!

    ReplyDelete